Our association works within churches, organizations, and communities to mobilize Christians in order to reach youth and families through relationships with caring Christians. CAYM has the following initiatives:
- To promote mentoring nationally through our website, materials, conferences, teaching, trainings, and speaking engagements.
- To actively teach organizations how to begin or further develop their own safe and effective mentoring ministry with proven and best practices in a Christian context.
- To provide materials and resources that help a mentoring ministry organize and manage their own program safely, efficiently, and effectively. This program, through your leadership team, teaches how to develop and retain long lasting mentoring relationships.
- To initiate an association "network" so that all mentoring ministries can connect and discuss needs and concerns.
- To change the life of a child by forming an accountability bond and caring partnership within a multi-generational relationship.
- To plant and water the love of Christ within the hearts of our young people throughout America.
- To be part of the kingdom on earth and help revive this nation in the name of Jesus Christ.
statement of faith